Destination Discovery: The Inner Harvest
A Fall Retreat Weekend With Ray Rolando
FRI - SUN, Nov 22nd - 24th
Ends: 12pm Sun, Nov. 24th
The Inner Harvest
The harvest is the period when you reap what you sow. To physically harvest something is to pick or gather what you have sown. This unique weekend retreat, The Inner Harvest, invites you to cultivate inner peace and balance through a cornucopia of offerings presented to you during these 3 powerful days.
Sit at the table of thanksgiving, within a "cavern of gratitude" in the Catskill Mountain Range - a deeply reflective, private space that will be created for the group so that each attendee can sow the seeds of their future. Amidst this incredible experience, you will be intuitively led to connect to your innate passion and purpose.
You will reassign that which is perceived to block or inhibit, thereby redirecting your energy to create the harvest of your dreams.
Throughout this life-changing event, Transformational Catalyst, Spiritual Teacher, and gifted and respected Healer and Channel, Ray Rolando, facilitates the delivery of elevated and insightful teachings, and powerful energy, as a way to guide you to deeper meaning and healing.
The Yoga House Rooms:
- All Rooms: 2 Twin beds/ Shared Bath. Double: $895 Single: $1260
- St. John's Fort: 1 Double/ 1 Twin / Shared Bath. Double: $995 Single: $1260
- Three's Company: 1 Double/ 1 Twin / Shared Bath. Double: $995 Single: $1260
- Serenity Now: 2 Twins/ Shared Bath. Double: $995 Single: $1260
- HM Suite: 1 Queen/ Shared Bath. Double $995 Single: $1210
- Fancy: 2 Twins/ Private Bath. Double: $1110 Single: $1485
- Schmancy: 1 Queen/ Private Bath. Double: $1110 Single: $1485
- Remote Attendance**: $150
Dinner will be provided Friday, 3 meals will be provided Saturday, and breakfast and lunch will be provided on Sunday. Please inform us upon registration of any dietary restrictions or considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate them. To register and reserve your accommodation choice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colby at 845-637-5191 for questions or more details.
**Retreat payments are non-refundable.**